|"Five Nights at Freddy's: The Interview"|
|Release Date||March 7, 2015|
|Link||Five Nights at Freddy's: The Interview|
|Live Action Guide|
| ← previous|
"YouTubers React to Weirdest Video You Will EVER SEE! Guaranteed!"
| next →|
"How To Beat A Monkey At Chess: THE MUSICAL"
Five Nights at Freddy's: The Interview is a live action episode by Markiplier.
Wilford Warfstache returns to uncover the truth behind the Five Nights at Freddy's phenomenon. But will he dig too deep?
Five Nights at Freddy's: The Interview is one of several of Markiplier's live action sketch comedy videos released on his channel. In the skit, Wilford Warfstache, now reporting under his own title and show (WARFSTACHE Tonight!), returns for another interview, this time with the Phone Guy of the Five Nights at Freddy's series. Warfstache and Phone Guy discuss the conditions of working as a security guard at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza establishment, going over details such as the mechanics of the camera systems, using the lights, using telekinesis to wind up a music box, closing (and opening) doors, putting on a mask, as well as the amount of "boos" one would experience when working at such a place as Freddy's.
Before Warfstache can delve into the conspiracies of the restaurant's history, however, the power cuts and all of the lights in the room shut off. Frustrated, he ventures through the building, candle in hand, in search of answers. As he raves on about the quality of work his co-workers put into their jobs, he hears the deep laughter of Freddy Fazbear echoing in the distance. Reiterating that he is Wilford Warfstache and that he "don't take no shit from nobody", he turns around to come face to face with a pair of bright red glowing eyes before Golden Freddy lunges at him, screaming.
- The sketch was showcased at Comic Con a day before its initial release on YouTube.
- Phone Guy is the second character to be interviewed by Wilford Warfstache on-screen, the first being the Slender Man in "The Fall of Slender Man".
- The Phone Guy was voiced by Daniel Kyre from Cyndago.
- The main sketch was filmed right before the Five Nights at Freddy's 3 demo was officially released on Steam.
- This is one of the few times Wilford Warfstache ever shows any real concern for his own safety.