|Run||October 4, 2013 - Present|
|Markiplier Game Guide|
| ← previous|
| next →|
PropHunt plays much like a Hide and Seek. Players on one team, disguised as props, are given a 30 second set up time to hide, and afterwards players on the other team must find and kill them in the given time period. At the end of each round, teams are swapped: Hunters become the Hunted and vice versa.
- Become an object that cannot be clearly seen
- Stay close to Mark
- Become a large object and hide in plain sight
- Become a small object and sneak behind hunters
- Blend in with similar objects nearby
- Hide in rarely visited area
- The cover art featured for Garry's Mod extension is actually a variant for Team Fortress 2's Prop Hunt.